Welcome to (P)lanets!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character #2

Go down

Character #2 Empty Character #2

Post by Chrol16 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Name: Rwanda Gsuavan
Birthdate: August 16

Picture/Description: Rwanda is 5'8 and weighs 138 lbs. Her deep red eyes contain passion while her long, dark purple hair reflect power. Her tan skin shows that she spins her time out in the sun.

Personality: Rwanda is blunt and doesn't really take peoples feelings into consideration. This can be a good thing when it comes to her Psyche, but not when she tries to be a 'team player'.
Flaws(Atleast 2): Overconfidence and cynicism
Psych:SonoK
Grade:Highschool

RP Example: Rwanda stood with her hands crossed. "Here's the deal: You give me what I deserve or I tell everyone of you still sleep with a nightlight." She said with persuasion lingering in her voice. The girl rolled her eyes and walked down toward the empty classroom. A few seconds later, the girl came back. "Here's the test answers." She mumbled. "Thank you. Now was that so hard?"

History(At least 3 sentences): Rwanda grew up with her father whom was almost never home because of his job. This made bee cold and bittter toward him. The first chance she got, she went to the school.

Notes:

Chrol16

Back to top Go down