Welcome to (P)lanets!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nami Waves

2 posters

Go down

Nami Waves Empty Nami Waves

Post by ミーガン Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:22 am

Name: Nami Waves
Birthdate: December,5

Picture/Description: Short Brown Hair,Hazel Eyes, Hight 6'1 ,Weight 98 Lbs, and Slim

Nami Waves Cute-Anime-Emo-Girl-Free-wallpapers

Personality:Shy, Loving, Quiet, and loyal
Flaws(Atleast 2):Shy,Hate's Most People
Psych: Psychic
Grade:10th

RP Example: Nami Walked into the class, sat down, and put her head down. "Miss Waves your late" Her teacher Mr.Cong Pointed out. "I know sir but," She said. "Will someone please tell Nami What we just went over?" He asked. "No need Mr. Cong, You guys Spicfied the difference between cell A and cell B." She Said in no hesitant. The Hole class looked at her Surprised. "I'm guessing.." She said.

History(At least 3 sentences): Nami Was Abused by her mother and father when she was young. She Knew When it was gonna happen, she tought she was dreaming it then she had soon relized she was Psychic. She went to the libary everyday intell, Nami Found this book called (p)lanets she read it every day. Then Nami found away to excape her past and Already know's the present.

Notes:No notes

Last edited by ミーガン on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

ミーガン

Back to top Go down

Nami Waves Empty Re: Nami Waves

Post by Innocent Smile Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Put the personality in sentences, and I TOLD YOU MORE THAN 8 TIMES, JAPANESE NAMES. >_>
Innocent Smile
Innocent Smile
Admin

Location : IN the us in that one state in that one city on that one street next to that one house on a black unicorn

https://planetsrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum